- Co-founder and Secretary-Treasurer for Patients Out of Time
- Pro to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
“Patients should not only have the option of using Cannabis therapeutically but also should have the option of being provided professionally supplied Cannabis medicine just like every one of the other 400,000 plus medicines available to the U.S. public.”
July 14, 2002
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Co-founder and Secretary-Treasurer, Patients Out of Time
- Patient Representative, International Academy of Cannabis Medicine (IACM)
- Veteran Outreach, Cannabis for PTSD affected veterans
- Former Board Member, National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML)
- Outreach Counselor, Agent Orange Class Assistance Program
- Retired Naval Officer (Lcdr)
- None found
- He has moderated a number of debates and conferences about Cannabis reforms including the on-going clinical conference series of Patients Out of Time
- Quoted in: