- Senior Editorial Writer of The Orange County Register
- Pro to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
“But whatever the twists and turns, it is likely that the day is not far off when marijuana will be recognized, legally accepted, and widely used as medicine in the United States… the evidence… and the advocacy… are too pervasive for continued prohibition of marijuana as a Schedule I drug.”
Waiting to Inhale: The Politics of Medical Marijuana, 2000
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senior Editorial Writer, The Orange County Register, 1980-2000
- Columnist, antiwar.com and LewRockwell.com
- Hosted a syndicated radio talk show “The Fourth American Revolution,” 1994-1995
- Attended University of California at Los Angeles, majoring in political science and journalism
- None found