- Former Assistant Secretary of State
- None Found to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
No position found as of Mar. 26, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, PhDs, JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to medical marijuana. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to medical marijuana issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Presidential Candidate, 1996, 2000, 2008
- Host, America’s Wake-Up Call and Alan Keyes Is Making Sense
- President, Citizens Against Government Waste, 1989-1991
- Two-time Republican nominee for U.S. Senate in Maryland, 1988, 1992
- Assistant Secretary of State, under President Ronald Reagan, 1985-1988
- Ambassador to the United Nations Economic and Social Council, 1983-1985
- PhD, Government, Harvard University, 1979
- On Apr. 15, 2008, Alan Keyes announced his withdrawal from the Republican Party