- Head of Department of Reproductive Medicine at Newcastle Fertility Centre
- None Found to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
No position found as of 2004
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Physicians [Physicians are the "key experts" in the medical marijuana debate because the issue is thought by many to be ultimately based on the medical value and risks of marijuana, and Physicians, with their training and clinical work, should (at least in theory) have the best knowledge of marijuana's medical value and risks.] [Note: Key Experts definition varies by sites that have this designation.]
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Head, Department of Reproductive Medicine, Newcastle Fertility Centre, Newcastle University
- Professor, Reproductive Medicine, Newcastle University
- Chair, British Fertility Society
- Researcher/Honorary Clinical Senior Lecturer, University of Newcastle, Surgical and Reproductive Sciences
- None found
- One of only two people in the UK who can legally clone human embryos.
- Quoted in: