- Director of the Safety and Justice Program in Infrastructure, Safety, and Environment at the RAND Corporation
- None Found to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
No position found as of Dec. 2002
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, PhDs, JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to medical marijuana. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to medical marijuana issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Director of the Safety and Justice Program, Infrastructure, Safety, and Environment, RAND Corporation, 1997-present
- Senior Behavioral Scientist, RAND Corporation
- Associate Director, Public Safety and Justice, RAND Corporation, 2001-2004
- Former Psychologist and Researcher, New York City Health and Hospitals Corporation
- Former Psychologist and Researcher, Medical College of Pennsylvania/Hahnemann University in Philadelphia
- PhD, Psychology, Graduate Faculty of the New School for Social Research, New York
- BA, Swarthmore College, PA
- None found
- Quoted in: