- Medical Marijuana Patient in the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Investigational New Drug (IND) Program
- Pro to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
“Marijuana is a medicine, and it obviously works. It’s as simple as that. They [the government] have to realize that people are using marijuana to manage their pain.”
“Local Woman Takes Medicinal Marijuana Battle to Pharmacy Board,” Storm Lake Pilot Tribune, Sep. 3, 2009
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Medical Marijuana Patient, US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Investigational New Drug (IND) Programmg, Aug. 30, 1991-present
- None found
- Diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 1988 at the age of 22
- Receives about 360 joints (nine cured ounces) per month grown by the University of Mississippi under contract with the National Institute of Drug Abuse (as of Sep. 25, 2009)