- California State Treasurer
- None Found to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
No position found as of Sep. 7, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, PhDs, JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to medical marijuana. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to medical marijuana issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- California State Treasurer, 2006-present
- Former California Attorney General, 1999-2006
- Former State Senator
- State Senate President pro Tempore
- JD, McGeorge School of Law
- University of California at Berkeley, degree unknown
- Teaching credential, California State University, Hayward
- None found