- Host of The O'Reilly Factor
- Pro to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
“[I] believe Montel Williams when he says, ‘Look, medical marijuana helps me, helps me cope with this disease, cope with my suffering. There’s no reason why I should be denied it.’ And I agree with Montel Williams that if this is the case, if a doctor -- a doctor -- says that he needs it for his MS, he should have it.”
The O’Reilly Factor, July 7, 2004
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Anchor and Host, The O’Reilly Factor, FOX News Channel, 1996-present
- Anchor, Inside Edition (syndicated), 1989-1995
- Correspondent, The World News Tonight, ABC News, 1986-1989
- MA, Public Administration, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University, 1996
- MA, Broadcast Journalism, Boston University
- BA, History, Marist College, Poughkeepsie, New York
- Received an Emmy Award for his report on sky-jacking at KMGH-TV in Denver
- In 1980, he anchored his own program on WCBS-TV in New York and received an Emmy Award during his tenure there