- Associate Fellow, Senior Research Officer, and Epidemiologist at the Murdoch Children's Research Institute, Australia
- None Found to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
No position found as of Jan. 16, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Associate Fellow, Senior Research Officer, and Epidemiologist, Murdoch Children’s Research Institute, Australia
- Advisor, 2000 Stories, 2005-present
- Project Manager, 2000 Stories, 1996-2005
- MSc, Epidemiology, school unknown
- BsC, school unknown
- None found