- Owner and CEO of National Healing Holistic Center
- Pro to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
“Marijuana is medicine. This plant-based treatment should be an accessible and affordable healthcare choice for all patients. Scientific data supports its use to treat specific ailments or conditions — research has shown, for example, that it’s an exceptionally effective treatment for seizures and chronic pain.
This plant can be used in many forms of application or ingestion. My professional team at National Holistic Healing Center (NHHC), a medical marijuana dispensary serving over 10,000 patients in the Washington D.C. area, recommends specific strains with known benefits to treat depression, insomnia, ADHD, pain, post-traumatic stress disorder, and many more ailments. Like any medicine, marijuana must be prescribed and dosed properly.”
“After Medical Marijuana, Broader Legalization Is a Natural Step,” philly.com, Jan. 14, 2019
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Chairwoman of the Board, Women Grow, Feb. 2018-present
- Owner and CEO, National Healing Holistic Center, Sep. 2015-present
- Director of S.T.E.M. Education, Howard University, Jan. 2007-Aug. 2015
- Patent examiner, United States Patent and Trademark Office, 2006-2007
- Research scientist, Colgate Palmolive, 2001-2006
- MBA, Logistics, Materials, and Supply Chain Management, Rutgers Business School, 2013
- PhD, Cell/Cellular and Molecular Biology, Howard University, 2001
- Twitter handle: @nholisticdc
- Quoted in: