- Assistant Professor at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Pro to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
Testified in favor of medical marijuana at the Dec. 13, 2002 and Jan. 22, 2003 Public Hearings of the New York State Assembly hearings on medical marijuana.
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Physicians [Physicians are the "key experts" in the medical marijuana debate because the issue is thought by many to be ultimately based on the medical value and risks of marijuana, and Physicians, with their training and clinical work, should (at least in theory) have the best knowledge of marijuana's medical value and risks.] [Note: Key Experts definition varies by sites that have this designation.]
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant Professor, Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Doctor of Internal Medicine, Montefiore Hospital
- HIV Outreach, CitiWide Harm Reduction
- Member, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Residency Program in Social Medicine
- The Mary O’Flaherty Horn Scholars in General Internal Medicine, 2001
- MD, New York University, 1994
- Residency, University of California, San Francisco
- BS, Psychology, Northwestern University
- None found