- Writer for High Times magazine
- Pro to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
“Cannabis is the alpha and omega of religion, the beginning and the end of organized religion in many ways. And we are also talking about this sick world, and many of the ailments nowadays that people face may be due to cannabinoid deficiencies they’re starting to find out. Things like Crohn’s Disease, for instance, are thought to be due to lack of cannabinoids. It’s been shown that use of cannabis can prevent things like Alzheimer’s, and this is all due to the indigenous endo-cannabinoids in their body and a lack of those which can be replaced through vegetable use of cannabis, through ingesting cannabis and its antioxidant properties. Cannabis is a life-giving, life-preserving plant.”
Testimony to the Federal Court of Canada, available at cannabisculture.com, May 26, 2010
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Writer, High Times magazine
- Contributing writer, Cannabis Culture magazine
- Cannabis activist
- Former manager, Pot TV station
- None found
- Lives in Vancouver, British Columbia
- His application to Health Canada for an exemption to use cannabis for religious purposes was rejected, so he filed a lawsuit on June 30, 2009, to obtain permission from the government.