- Founder and Former President of Dreams of Freedom, Inc.
- Pro to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
“Yes. In my opinion government agencies such as the FDA, and DEA stand in the way to American’s health with all their regulations. Regulations delay and prohibit pain-relieving drugs and potentially helpful pharmaceuticals/treatments from being available to the American people… Specifically… marijuana should be legal for any purpose. I will end the ‘War on Drugs.’ I will end the suffering, deaths, and injustice imposed upon Americans by this insane policy. By executive order I intend to pardon people who have harmed no other person and are now incarcerated due to non-violent drug offenses.”
Email to ProCon.org, Nov. 12, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- 2008 Libertarian Candidate for US President
- Founder and Former President, Dreams of Freedom, Inc.
- Founder and Manager, Colorado Music Festival
- Singer and performer
- Former model and actress
- Member, Libertarian Party
- Has written numerous articles for state, national and international newspapers, magazines, and online publications
- Recipient, Outstanding American Award, 2002
- Recipient, Amigas International Peace Prize, 2000
- College courses, no degree
- None found