- Former US House Representative (D-GA)
- None Found to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
No position found as of Mar. 26, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Presidential Candidate, 2008
- US House Representative (D-GA), 1993-2003, 2005-2007
- Member, House Armed Services Committee, US House of Representatives
- Member, House International Relations Committee, highest-ranking Democrat on the Human Rights Subcommittee
- Faculty Member, Clark Atlanta University and Agnes Scott College
- MA, Law and Diplomacy, Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts University
- BA, International Relations, University of Southern California, 1978
- None found