- State Coordinator of the California National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML)
- Pro to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
“If physicians find that marijuana relieves their patients’ nausea, what possible good is there in keeping them from using it?”
Nov. 23, 1999
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, PhDs, JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to medical marijuana. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to medical marijuana issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- State Coordinator, California NORML
- Co-founder, Californians for Compassionate Use
- Co-founder, California Drug Policy Reform Coalition
- Vice Chair, National NORML
- PhD, DEA Drug Regulation, Stanford University
- Author of articles on marijuana and driving safety, drug testing, marijuana health mythology, the economics of marijuana legalization, and DEA “drug enforcement abuse”
- Quoted in: