- Former Member of the US House of Representatives (R-CA)
- Pro to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
“If the voters have seen to it and a doctor agrees, it’s a travesty for the government to intercede… to get in the way of someone using something to alleviate their suffering. This is something that should be left to the states as American tradition dictates.”
Associated Press, June 28, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Member, US House of Representatives (R-CA), 46th District, 1988-Jan. 3, 2019
- Chairman, Investigations and Oversight Subcommittee of the U.S. House Committee on Science
- Member, U.S. House Committee on International Relations
- Special Assistant and Senior Speechwriter to President Reagan, 1981-988
- Former Editorial Writer, Orange County Register
- MA, American Studies, University of Southern California (USC)
- BA, History, Long Beach State College, 1969
- None found