- Associate Professor of Chemistry at Loyola College in Maryland
- None Found to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
No position found as of Feb. 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, PhDs, JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to medical marijuana. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to medical marijuana issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Associate Professor of Chemistry, Department of Chemistry, Loyola College in Maryland
- Associate Professor of Organic Chemistry, University of Illinois
- PhD, University of Illinois, Chicago
- MDiv, Theology, Loyola University, Chicago
- MA, Philosophy, Fordham University
- Quoted in: