- Medical Director
- Pro to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
Testified in favor of medical marijuana at the Dec. 13, 2002 Public Hearings of the New York State Assembly hearings on Medical Marijuana.
Dec. 13, 2002
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Physicians [Physicians are the "key experts" in the medical marijuana debate because the issue is thought by many to be ultimately based on the medical value and risks of marijuana, and Physicians, with their training and clinical work, should (at least in theory) have the best knowledge of marijuana's medical value and risks.] [Note: Key Experts definition varies by sites that have this designation.]
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Medical Director, Harlem United Community AIDS Center
- MD, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, 1991
- Specializes in Internal Medicine