- Executive Director of the Drug Free Schools Coalition
- Con to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
“There is no package insert for smoked marijuana… you… grow your own medicine and you decide the dose and purity. Smoking is a very poor way to deliver a drug. There is no way to calculate the dose of smoked marijuana because there is no way to determine how much is actually being inhaled. There is no way for a patient to determine the strength of marijuana necessary. In addition, the harmful chemicals and carcinogens that are byproducts of smoked marijuana create new health problems.”
Letter to law enforcement , Feb. 2012
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, PhDs, JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to medical marijuana. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to medical marijuana issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Executive Director, Drug Free Schools Coalition
- Special Adviser, Drug Free America Foundation
- Member, International Task Force on Strategic Drug Policy
- Instructor, Rutgers University Summer School of Alcohol Studies, 1981-1986
- Instructor, Kean College, 1983
- Instructor, John Jay College of Criminal Justice, 1983
- Former Research Scientist, Division of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse, New Jersey Department of Health
- JD, school unknown
- Has appeared on C-SPAN, Fox News, CNN, and many other programs