- Tax Reporter at the New York Times
- None Found to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
No position found as of Dec. 23, 2011
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Tax Reporter, New York Times, Mar. 2010-present
- Recipient, March Sidney Award, Apr. 2011
- Trenton Bureau Reporter, New York Times, 1998-2010
- Reporter, Newsday, 1990-1995
- Reporter, Detroit News, 1986-1990
- MS, Journalism, Columbia University, 1986
- BA, English, State University of New York at Binghamton, 1985
- Native of Buffalo, NY
- Lives in Yardley, PA with his two daughters
- Likes to ski and skate