- President and Chief Financial Officer of Our Castle Homes
- Pro to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
“Yes, medical marijuana as a medical option should be made available to anyone to whom it will help. It is somewhat ridiculous that people with life-threatening or life-ending diseases are often forced into criminal activities in order to ease the pain of their daily suffering.”
Email to ProCon.org, Oct. 30, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- 2008 New American Independent Candidate for US President
- President and Chief Financial Officer, Our Castle Homes
- Treasurer, Knights of Columbus, 2002-present
- Chief Operations Officer, Tri Five Properties Management, 1989-1996
- Former Chief Operating Officer, VP of Finance, and acquisition analyst for FPA Corporation, On-Site American Holdings, Angeles Corporation, and Wespac Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) I and II
- MBA, Venture Management, University of Southern California, 1981
- BS, Accounting/Finance, California State University, Long Beach, 1978
- Former Republican