- Research Assistant Professor in the Departments Of Pediatrics, Cell and Developmental Biology at the Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- None Found to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
No position found as of Oct. 6, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, PhDs, JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to medical marijuana. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to medical marijuana issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Research Assistant Professor, Department Of Pediatrics, Department Of Cell and Developmental Biology, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Recipient, Lalor Foundation Fellowships, 2002 and 2003
- PhD, China Agricultural University, Beijing, May 2001
- Born in Zhejiang Province, China
- Quoted in: