- Lecturer in Epidemiology at the University of Wales College of Medicine
- None Found to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
No position found as of Aug. 29, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, PhDs, JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to medical marijuana. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to medical marijuana issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Lecturer, Epidemiology, University of Wales College of Medicine, Cardiff
- Former MSc Course Director, Department of Psychological Medicine, University of Wales College of Medicine, Cardiff
- DPhil, Epidemiology, University of Oxford, 1997
- BS, University of East Anglia, 1992
- None found
- Quoted in: