- Senior Editor of Reason magazine
- Pro to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
“It’s beyond serious dispute that marijuana, which has been used therapeutically for thousands of years, helps relieve nausea and restore appetite. Marinol, a capsule containing THC, is approved by the Food and Drug Administration as a treatment for AIDS wasting syndrome and the side effects of cancer chemotherapy. But smoked marijuana has several advantages over Marinol.”
Saying Yes in Defense of Drug Use, 2003
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senior Editor, Reason magazine
- Contributing Columnist, Conservative Chronicle
- Articles Editor, National Review, 1994
- Articles Editor, Reason, 1989-1994
- Reporter, News and Courier/Evening Post, Charleston, SC
- Reporter, Times-Leader, Wilkes-Barre, PA
- Speaker, International Conference on Drug Policy Reform
- Recipient, Keystone Press Award, 1988
- Recipient, Drug Policy Alliance’s Edward M. Brecher Award for Achievement in the Field of Journalism.
- BS, Economics and Psychology, Cornell University
- None found
- Quoted in: