- Director of Statistics and Quality Analysis at FAIR Health Inc.
- None Found to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
No position found as of Mar. 9, 2009
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Director, Statistics and Quality Analysis, FAIR Health Inc., Sep. 2011-present
- President and Senior Research Scientist, Consulting Measurement Group, 2007-2011
- Substance Abuse Researcher, UCLA School of Public Health, 2002-2011
- Senior Statistician, UCLA Center for Neurobehavioral Genetics, 2006-2007
- Statistician, UCLA Center for Health Promotion and Disease Prevention, 2004-2006
- Statistician, UCLA Cousins Center for Psychoneuroimmunology, 2000-2004
- PhD, Public Health, University of California at Los Angeles, 2011
- MPH, Public Health, with concentration in Social Science Research and Methodology, Columbia University, 2000
- BA, Anthropology, with minor in Public Health, University of California at Irvine, 1998
- None found