- Physical Therapist and Owner of Phileo Health, LLC
- Con to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
“As we look at the whole patient, remembering it’s always about the patient, we need to ask, is marijuana, medical or recreational, legal or illegal…is marijuana in this person’s best interest? Will it help them get their lives back? And as we look at our society, we need to slow down and ask ourselves, is this really where we want to go as a country… The new face of marijuana is not Cheech and Chong. It is executives in three-piece suits looking to make a fortune at the expense of the brain cells of our youth, people in pain, and an unsuspecting nation.”
“Pot for Pain: The Good, the Bad, and the Down-Right Scary,” evidenceinmotion.com, Jan. 20, 2017
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, PhDs, JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to medical marijuana. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to medical marijuana issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Physical therapist and owner, Phileo Health, LLC, Nov. 2013-present
- Contributor, evidenceinmotion.com
- DPT (Doctor of Physical Therapy), Regis University, 2011
- MS, Physical Therapy, College of St. Catherine, 1998
- BS, Natural Science, St. Norbert College, 1996
- None found
- Quoted in: