- Former Assemblyman in the New Jersey State Assembly (R-36)
- None Found to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
No position found as of Jan. 2004
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assemblyman, New Jersey State Legislature, nine terms
- Served on the Assembly Insurance and Banking Committee
- Served on the Assembly Veterans and Military Affairs Committee
- Served on the Fire Commission, 16 years
- Accountant, Peat, Marwick, Mitchell & Co.
- President, Nutley Savings Bank (merged with Valley National Bank)
- BA, Accounting and Finance, St. Peter’s College
- None found