- Consulting Anaesthetist at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital
- None Found to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
No position found as of Dec. 1, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Consulting Anaesthetist, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Brockley Hill, Stanmore, Middlesex, UK
- Pain Management Specialist, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital
- Chairman, Joint Research & Ethics Committee, Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital
- 2nd place winner of prize paper presentations, 36th Pain Society Annual Scientific Meeting, Glasgow, 2003
- MA, Oxford University, Oxford, 1985
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Anaesthetists (FRCA)
- None found