- Research Fellow in the Department of Pharmacy and Pharmacology at the University of Bath
- Con to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
“The psychoactive effects and the legal implications associated with herbal cannabis use make it unsuitable as a treatment.”
“Bowel Study Backs Cannabis Drugs,” BBC News, July 31, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, PhDs, JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to medical marijuana. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to medical marijuana issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Peel Trust Lecturer, Biomedicine, Lancaster University, Oct. 2008-present
- Research Fellow, Department of Pharmacy and Pharmacology, University of Bath. July 1999-Sep. 2008
- BSc PhD, Biology and Pharmacology, 1999
- Attended University of Cape Town, 1981-1982
- None found