- Former Assistant Professor of Gynecology and Obstetrics at the University of Buffalo
- None Found to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
No position found as of 2004
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, PhDs, JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to medical marijuana. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to medical marijuana issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Founder and CTO, LifeCell Dx, 2009-present
- Assistant Professor, Gynecology and Obstetrics, University of Buffalo, 2000-2009
- Head, Division of Andrology, University of Buffalo, 1994-2009
- Principal Scientist, Life Technologies, 1990-1994
- PhD, Physiology and Reproduction, University of California at Davis, 1982
- BA, Zoology, University of California at Santa Barbara
- Specialty: Andrology
- Quoted in: