- Clinical Professor of Surgery at State University of New York College of Medicine
- Con to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
Testified Dec. 13, 2002 against medical marijuana in a Public Hearing conducted by the New York State Assembly.
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Physicians [Physicians are the "key experts" in the medical marijuana debate because the issue is thought by many to be ultimately based on the medical value and risks of marijuana, and Physicians, with their training and clinical work, should (at least in theory) have the best knowledge of marijuana's medical value and risks.] [Note: Key Experts definition varies by sites that have this designation.]
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Clinical Professor of Surgery, State University of New York (SUNY) College of Medicine
- Vice-Chairperson At Large, Brooklyn Republicans
- Candidate, New York State Senate, Defeated, 1954
- American Board of Surgery
- MD, State University of New York (SUNY) College of Medicine, 1951
- None found