- Staff Scientist at the Scripps Research Institute and the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology
- None Found to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
No position found as of Aug. 28, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, PhDs, JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to medical marijuana. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to medical marijuana issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Staff Scientist, The Janda Group, Scripps Research Institute and the Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology
- PhD, Chemistry, University of Utah
- BA, Chemistry, Huntingdon College
- None found
- Quoted in: