- None Found to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
No position found as of Dec. 20, 2011
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, PhDs, JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to medical marijuana. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to medical marijuana issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant professor, Carsten Niebuhr Institute, University of Copenhagen
- Lecturer, Folkeuniversitetet (Copenhagen)
- Translator (English, French)
- Public lecturer
- Tour organiser and tour lecturer
- Editor, Papyrus (magazine of the Danish Egyptological Society)
- PhD, egyptology, school unknown
- MA, egyptology, school unknown
- Born in 1943 and educated at universities in Copenhagen, Paris, and Cambridge
- Has written more than 20 books and over 100 articles about ancient Egypt
- Has been interviewed about ancient Egypt on television and radio programs