- Reporter and Columnist at Rapid City Journal
- None Found to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
None found as of Dec. 30, 2011
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Reporter and Columnist, Rapid City Journal, 1993-present
- Member, Association of Healthcare Journalists
- Member, Society of Professional Journalists
- BS, Journalism, South Dakota State University, 1990
- BA, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, 1988
- Recipient of the “First Place Humorous Column” award from the South Dakota Newspaper Association in 2011
- Recipient of the “First Place Best News Story” award from the South Dakota Newspaper Association in 2011
- Recipient of a fellowship from the Association of Healthcare Journalists