- Research Fellow of Psychology at the University of Wollongong, Australia
- None Found to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
No position found
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, PhDs, JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to medical marijuana. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to medical marijuana issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Research Fellow, Psychology, University of Wollongong, Australia
- Member, International Cannabinoid Research Society
- Honorary Fellow, National Drug and Alcohol Research Centre
- PhD, University of New South Wales, Australia
- MA, Psychology, School unknown
- BSc, Psychology, University of New South Wales, Australia
- None found
- Quoted in: