- Deputy Director of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML) and the NORML Foundation
- Pro to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
“The passage of future [medical marijuana] initiatives is crucial to keep the battle for medical marijuana an issue of national importance.”
“The Fight for Medical Marijuana,” Liberty Magazine, Jan. 1998
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Deputy Director, National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML) and the NORML Foundation
- Faculty member, Oaksterdam University (Oakland, CA)
- Recipient, Project Censored Real News Award for Outstanding Investigative Journalism, 2008
- Former Senior Policy Analyst, NORML
- Former Consultant, Health Canada and the Canadian Public Health Association
- None found
- Expert in the field of marijuana policy, health, and pharmacology
- Has testified before state legislatures and federal agencies about the use of medicinal cannabis, drug testing, and drugged driving
- Frequent guest on national radio and television, including FoxNews, MSNBC, and CBS News
- His writing has appeared in more than 1,000 publications, including the New York Times, Washington Post, and The Christian Science Monitor.
- Quoted in: