- Senator and Chairman of the Special Senate Committee on Illegal Drugs in Canada
- None Found to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
No position found as of Dec. 2002
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, PhDs, JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to medical marijuana. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to medical marijuana issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Senator, Canada
- Chairman, Special Senate Committee on Illegal Drugs
- Member, Legal and Constitutional Affairs Committee
- Member, Rules, Procedures and the RIghts of Parliament Committee
- Member, Scrutiny of Regulations (Joint) Committee
- Past Committees: Energy, Environment and Natural Resources, Foreign Affairs
- LLL, Law Degree, University of Ottawa, 1975
- None found
- Quoted in: