- Science and Medical Reporter, Washington Post
- None Found to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
No position found as of Nov. 29, 2005
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Science and Medical Reporter, Washington Post, 1993-present
- Received 2005 Victor Cohn Prize for Excellence in Medical Reporting, awarded by the Council for the Advancement of Science Writing
- Former Staff Writer, Health magazine, San Francisco
- Former Biology and Biomedicine Writer, Science News magazine
- Former Science Writer, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- MA, Journalism, Graduate School of Journalism, University of California, Berkeley, 1985
- BS, Biology, Cornell University, 1974
- None found
- Quoted in: