- Founder of the Alliance for Cannabis Therapeutics
- Pro to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
“In 1976 I became the first American to gain legal access to marijuana for medical purposes, specifically together with my partner and mate Alice O’Leary, I worked to expand this unique privilege to others.”
owritten with Alice O’Leary, Marijuana Rx, c1998
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Founder, Alliance for Cannabis Therapeutics
- None found
- First patient in the federal government’s Compassionate IND program
- Died June 2, 2001
- Quoted in: