- Hemp activist
- Pro to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
“[N]either the government, pharmaceutical companies, or doctors have acknowledged Cannabis’s beneficial properties, and although the pharmaceutical companies have introduced thousands of new drugs, few, if any, have proven any more effective or even as good as Cannabis–it has been suggested that 70% of over-the-counter drugs and 30% of the prescription drugs would not be necessary and could not compete with the effectiveness of legal medical marijuana.”
Hemp: American History Revisited: The Plant with a Divided History, 2003
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Former Director, Business Alliance for Commerce in Hemp
- Former Member, American Hemp Council
- Former National Director, Cannabis Freedom Fund
- BA, 3D Design, California State University at Northridge
- Died of non-Hodgkins lymphoma on Jan. 4, 2006