- General Practitioner
- Pro to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
“Signed the Mar. 6, 2002 Coalition For Compassionate Access letter to President George Bush asking him to ‘allow people with AIDS, cancer, and other serious illnesses to use medical marijuana if they have the approval of their physician,’ which was placed in a full-page ad in the New York Times on March 6, 2002.”
Mar. 6, 2002
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- General Practitioner, Seattle, Washington
- MD, University of Utah School of Medicine, 1993
- Sponsored 1998 Medical Marijuana initiative in Washington state