- Researcher at the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences
- None Found to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
No position found as of Aug. 28, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, PhDs, JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to medical marijuana. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to medical marijuana issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Researcher, Epidemiology Branch, Division of Biometry and Risk Assessment, National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS)
- Member, Oxidative Stress & Free Radicals Faculty, NIEHS
- ScD, School unknown
- None found
- Quoted in: