- Con to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
“[W]hen a person who is not possessed by ghosts to begin with, regularly smokes marijuana, it leaves him vulnerable to an attack by an unseen entity. This is because spirits/entities rush to take advantage of this weakness or vulnerability in a person to affect or acquire control over him. Thus what could have possibly begun as a willful intake of marijuana soon gets out of control and the person becomes an addict under the influence of the entity. More often than not at this point in time it is beyond the control of the person to give up the habit.”
Email to ProCon.org, Dec. 24, 2006
[Editor’s Note: The Spiritual Science Research Foundation confirmed its “Con” position in an Oct. 3, 2009 email to ProCon.org from Maya Jairam, SSRF Volunteer, stating: “SSRF’s standpoint has not changed.”]
“The Spiritual Science Research Foundation provides a platform for seekers to understand and practise the science of Spirituality completely through the various paths. The science of Spirituality provides absolute and complete information across all fields… The website is run on a voluntary basis by a number of seekers of God from different faiths who have been guided by His Holiness Dr. Athavale and who have experienced the science of Spirituality first hand.”
Spiritual Science Research Foundation website (accessed Oct. 7, 2009)
“The primary aim of SSRF is to guide seekers with intense desire for God-realisation and help them achieve their goal.
The mission of the Spiritual Science Research Foundation is:
- To educate humanity on the spiritual dimension and how it affects our lives.
- To provide people with tools for:
- Knowledge: Understanding the spiritual dimension.
- Experience: Experiencing the spiritudal dimension.
- Problem Solving: Understanding and overcoming problems where the root cause is spiritual in nature.
- Happiness: Achieving everlasting happiness.”
Email to ProCon.org, Oct. 3, 2009
- Non-profit spiritual research organization, based in Melbourne, Australia