- Professor of Epidemiology in the School of Public Health and Community Medicine (SPHCM) at the University of Washington
- None Found to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
No position found as of Aug. 28, 2007
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, PhDs, JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to medical marijuana. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to medical marijuana issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Professor of Epidemiology, School of Public Health and Community Medicine (SPHCM), University of Washington
- Adjunct Professor, Pediatrics, School of Public Health and Community Medicine (SPHCM), University of Washington
- Research Affiliate, Center on Human Development and Disability, University of Washington
- Director, Washington State Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Diagnostic & Prevention Network
- Member, Children’s Hospital and Regional Medical Center Human Subjects Review Board
- PhD, Epidemiology, University of Washington, 1990
- BS, Biology, school unknown
- MS, Radiology and Physiology, school unknown
- None found
- Quoted in: