- Associate Research Scientist, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine in the Department of Medicine at the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) David Geffen School of Medicine
- None Found to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
No position found as of Aug. 25, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, PhDs, JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to medical marijuana. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to medical marijuana issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Associate Research Scientist, Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine, Department of Medicine, University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) David Geffen School of Medicine
- Grant recipient, UCLA Center on Aging, Antioxidant Gene Transfection in Primary Neurons, 1997-1998
- PhD, school and date unknown
- Legal name: Theodore A. Sarafian
- Quoted in: