- Professor of Experimental Pharmacology at the University of Naples Federico II
- None Found to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
None found as of Oct. 6, 2011
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with MDs, PhDs, JDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to medical marijuana. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to medical marijuana issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Member, Endocannabinoid Research Group, 2006-present
- Professor of Experimental Pharmacology, University of Naples Federico II (Italy), 1995-present
- Team Leader, Pharmacology of Central Nervous System and Pharmacology of Flogosis and Immunomodulation, Italian Society of Pharmacology, dates unknown
- PhD, subject, school, and dates unknown
- Grant recipient, Epitech Group Italy, 2008
- Grant recipient, Innovent Italy, 2007
- Grant recipient, Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR), 2004-2005
- Quoted in: