- Former Member of the US House of Representatives (R-IA)
- Con to the question "Should Marijuana Be a Medical Option?"
“Marijuana is not harmless as some claim… Marijuana continues to be the most widely abused drug in the United States.”
Associated Press, June 28, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- US House of Representatives, Iowa’s 4th District, 1995-Jan. 2015
- Former Member, House Appropriations Committee
- Former Member, Speaker’s Task Force for a Drug-Free America
- Former Member, House Prescription Drug Action Leadership Team
- Former Member, Congressional Task Force for Affordable Natural Gas
- Co-Owner, Latham Seeds (family-owned since 1947)
- None found